I use:

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I am "BlackBerry Elite," by choice.

I am...

BlackBerry (BBRY) has, for some time, recognized me as a fan. As you know I write about BlackBerry, occasionally critically, but always with the best interests of this Canadian company at heart. They have helped me gain experience with their products and services by ensuring I have access to them, and to be fair I do not weight their graciousness into my opinion of the products I talk about.

I am attending BlackBerry Live next week, May 14th-16th, and I am hoping to learn a great deal about the future of BlackBerry OS and where they're headed. I have my own ideas too, and hope to convey those to the right people. I'll echo those ideas and what I learn and discover through this blog and perhaps a couple of others. My main intent is to show you what I love about this company, their products, and their direction. I am drawn to get back into development on this platform, it's the right place to explore, but certainly not the only place. There's competition from Windows 8, as much as I haven't enjoyed it, it's new interface has potential, but for true mobility I believe the BlackBerry Z10, Q10, PlayBook, and some yet-to-be announced devices hold the wildcards in this game.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments: